A Buyer's Agent
Purchasing a home in 55+ Active Adult Community is much like purchasing a home anywhere. As a buyer you want to have as much information as possible in order to make an informed decision. You can accomplish this by aligning yourself with a REALTOR who is a full-time professional, lives in an Active Adult Community and loves the 55+ Lifestyle. . . Lee Johnson.
Home Buyer Services
• Initial Counseling Session – In a personal meeting at my office we will discuss your needs, wants and desires and develop a strategy personalized for you.
• Buyer Agency – We will discuss the Exclusive Buyer Brokerage Agreement along with its benefits and Georgia Law requirements.
• Technology - We will review the various technologies and media that we will use to identify properties that meet your criteria.
• Mortgage Prequalification - We will meet with a loan officer to obtain a prequalification for you. This may be accomplished either in person or by phone. We will add the information from the loan officer to your criteria based on the prequalification.
• Showing Procedure – With the vast amount of information that we will be reviewing, I want you to be knowledgeable during the property preview process.
• Full Time REALTOR – As a full time REALTOR it will be easy for me to schedule time for you and coordinate around your schedule.
• Property Showings – You will want to personally view the properties that meet the criteria that we established. Scheduling these showings so that we make the best use of our time benefits all parties concerned.
• Property Evaluation – We will take an in depth look at a Market Analysis for the property that you select. We will discuss the positive and negative features of the property and how they may affect the future value of the home.
• Property Disclosure – Together we will review the Seller’s Property Disclosure Statement. This document is prepared by the sellers and is their way of providing you with a written summary of the condition of the home along with their commitment of the various fixtures that will remain with the home.
• Preparing Your Offer – We will discuss and identify the terms and conditions in the offer that represent your needs and desires. I will protect you in the contract via contingencies that are designed to protect you.
• Negotiating – This is where I get to assist you with obtaining your home purchasing goals while doing what I really enjoy. . .creating win-win solutions for any issues.
• Keeping You Informed – From the time we have a binding agreement and until the closing there are a multitude of details that are getting done. You will be kept totally informed as to how things are progressing. We will err on the side of over communication.
• Inspection – Together we will review the home inspectors report. Since there has never been a perfect home built, we will decide which items you would like for the seller to repair prior to you closing on the home. I will prepare an amendment to the contract that will address any issues.
• Walk Through – Prior to closing, together we will visit the home again and walk through it, making certain that any requested repairs have been performed while examining the property one last time.
• Closing – I will attend your closing and handle the coordination of all the little details that are needed in order to insure a smooth closing.
• Service After The Closing – Keeping you informed of various real estate related topics along with market conditions and trends will be my pleasure. You will receive a monthly newsletter that will help keep you up to date, and who knows there may even be a home maintenance tip or two included.
"I'm Never Too Busy for You or Your Referrals!"
Copyright© 2015 by
eWebEngine - A Division of Lone Wolf Real Estate Technologies
Proud REALTOR® RE/MAX Center
Each RE/MAX office is independently owned and operated